August 2012 - Present
Technology Solutions Manager - October 2017 - Present
- Lead design and technical implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) websites and digital marketing projects, utilizing knowledge of core frameworks, Apache Sling, OSGI and JCR towards maintenance of code base and AEM infrastructure.
- Build and deliver AEM projects, templates/components, integrations and functionality.
- Perform business and technical analysis, drive timeline and resource estimation for website, mobile and analytics initiatives.
- Manage the digital marketing content management and analytics technology stacks.
- Contribute to platform upkeep, acting as administrator and representative in technology governance efforts.
- Provide technical recommendations to help shape cross-department strategic road maps, governance and content processes.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to achieve strategic marketing objectives, support global users, identify process enhancements, prioritize user requests, and train users on best practices.
Technology Solutions Analyst - January 2016 - October 2017
- Led implementation of AEM Mobile content apps, available on iOS and Android.
- Recognized three times as a leader in firm culture for contributions towards office events, department processes, diversity resource groups and community initiatives.
Associate Business Systems Analyst - August 2012 - January 2016
- Support platform users, identifying feature requests and fixes, establishing best practices and training on for AEM, Google Analytics and AEM Mobile platforms.
iD Tech Camps
Instructor - Summer 2012, Summer 2011
American Chamber of Commerce China, Beijing
Communications Intern - Fall 2011
California Capital FDC
Research Intern - Summer 2011, Summer 2009
Tanner Technology Intern - Summer 2010
Marketing Intern - Spring 2011, Fall 2010, Summer 2010, Spring 2010
New York Wellesley Club
Social Media Moderator - June 2017 - Present
Mentor - October 2013 - June 2017
Graphic Designer - March 2014 - September 2014